Industrial Network Firm Focuses on Visibility, Resilience and Cybersecurity
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – January 9, 2018 — Veracity Industrial Networks, an award-winning developer of Industrial SDN-based technology for operational networks, today announced the accomplishments the firm had during 2017.
“Our ramp has begun, our product is available and we made significant strides during 2017,” said Paul Myer, Veracity CEO. “We are accelerating that growth in 2018, with emphasis on adding functionality to our product and increasing our market footprint.”
Veracity started its journey in April of 2015 and by the end of calendar year 2017 had accomplished a number of important milestones:
- Completed a “Seed D” round of funding for the company, with strategic investors Microsemi Corporation and Schweitzer Engineering Labs.
- Delivered product to the U. S. Department of Energy as part of the “Chess Master” project in July of 2017. This important project will build on the successful commercial release of utility-rated software defined network (SDN) technology under the previous CEDS project, Watchdog, and produce a solution operators can use to quickly establish and apply network policies.
- Added key members to the Veracity team, including Jay Williams, Executive Vice President of Revenue Generation. He was previously Vice President of Cyber Infrastructure Programs for Parsons Corporation in Centreville, Va., and was the National Industrial Cyber Security Business Development Manager for Siemens Industry and Blue Lang, Senior Product Manager, former Chief Architect and Engineering Leader for the SDN Enterprise Controller at Cisco Systems.
- Established a thought leadership position within the industry. Veracity’s CEO Paul Myer and CTO Roger Hill have become sought-after industry experts in the growing industrial cybersecurity space. You can view Veracity’s media coverage here https://veracity.io/news/
- Acquired numerous accolades and awards, including CSO Magazine’s “10 Emerging ICS and IIoT Cybersecurity Companies to Watch”, IIOT World’s “Top ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity Startups to Watch”, Cybersecurity Ventures’ “Cybersecurity 500” (#242) and OCTANe 2017 High Tech Innovation Award Finalist.
“Veracity is on the road to establishing industry leadership in 2018,” Myer said. “While there are many folks developing solutions for critical infrastructure cybersecurity, the customers we talk to want a comprehensive solution that adds visibility and control to their tools. Veracity’s solution is the only one that meets these needs.”
Veracity offers a full demonstration lab that potential customers can use to learn more about the Veracity Platform in a virtual, simulated network environment. To learn more about this and request a demonstration, go to https://veracity.io/demo/
About Veracity Industrial NetworksTM
Veracity delivers a resilient, secure industrial network that provides an on-premises, centralized configuration, control, and monitoring solution that tracks all connected devices and their communications. The Veracity platform is an award-winning, secure-by-default network that moves beyond the detection and alerting of cyber events into a resilient network that reduces the attack surface by design.
The Veracity Industrial SDN network massively reduces the complexity of the network by repurposing the switch infrastructure to ensure communication between devices is determined by the system’s design. Veracity provides an innovative and comprehensive platform for critical networks that enables your business mission. For more information, visit www.veracity.io or follow us on Twitter @veracityio.
# # #
Media Contact: Dan Chmielewski
Madison Alexander PR, Inc.