The Networking QA Engineer will join the Net-Optix product testing team to work creating and executing a comprehensive QA process including both manual and automated tests. The Networking QA Engineer will work as an integral member of the team to assure a high-quality product. We are looking for an individual with a deep understanding of how networks operate.
- Employ best practices in engineering, test strategy, and test management to develop comprehensive testing frameworks and infrastructure for both automated and manual tests
- Focus on both application quality and security
- Work closely with research and product teams to improve the testability of code
- Generate test plans for new features
- Triage test failures, report, and track bugs found
- Effectively communicate issues to peers and leaders
- Work with external contractors to conduct testing of new features and regression testing of existing functionality
- 5+ years of network experience
- Experience with Software-Defined Networking (SDN), OpenFlow, Open vSwitch (OVS), Mininet, TCP/IP, VLANs, L2 Switching
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Insatiable curiosity
- Network certifications or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with SSL, TLS and HTTPS is a plus
- Familiarity with iproute2, Netcat & Iperf
About Veracity Industrial Networks
Founded in 2015, Veracity delivers a resilient, secure industrial network that provides an on-premises, centralized configuration, control, and monitoring solution that tracks all connected devices and their communications. The Veracity platform is an award-winning, secure-by-default network that moves beyond the detection and alerting of cyber events into a resilient network that reduces the attack surface by design.
We offer comprehensive benefits including a healthcare, 401K, remote working environment, and an unlimited paid time off policy allowing you to take time off as needed to rest and recharge or handle personal needs.
Veracity Industrial Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.